Limited Lifetime Warranty
Lakota Bows are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship to the original owner, on all risers, limbs, limb pockets, axles, bearings and cams for 10 years starting at the date of purchase, and then at 50% list for the life of the product*.
(*The life of a bow is determined according to the production cycle of the model and on-hand supply of replacement components. Should a bow no longer be in production and supply of components be exhausted, an upgrade fee may be charged in order to supply the customer with a newer, updated model.)
Strings and cables are not warranted, and should be changed either every season, or any time they show wear.
The warranty is conditioned upon proof of purchase and other conditions listed below. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOUR SALES RECEIPT BE FILED IN A SAFE PLACE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE, AS REPAIRS WILL NOT BE PERFORMED UNDER WARRANTY WITHOUT A COPY OF THE DATED SALES RECEIPT. Lakota Archery, Inc. warrants that your Lakota compound bow will perform its intended function if used in accordance with the instructions provided. This Lifetime Warranty covers only the replacement parts, labor, and return ground transportation costs to the customer.
Transportation for the return of the bow to Lakota Archery, Inc. is not covered. No C.O.D. shipments will be accepted by Lakota Archery, Inc. Warranty repairs can be performed by an Authorized Lakota Dealer, for which Lakota Archery, Inc. will cover replacement parts and ground transportation costs to the Authorized Dealer.
Labor costs for warranty repairs performed by Authorized Dealers are not covered by Lakota Archery, Inc. Lakota Archery makes no other warranty either expressed or implied, whether of fitness or of marketability, except as stated above. Any such additional warranty is expressly disclaimed. No agent, employee, or representative of Lakota Archery or its dealers has the authority to bind Lakota Archery to any agreement not herein stated. Buyer agrees that the sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning Lakota Archery Bows shall be repair or replacement of defective parts. Lakota Archery shall not be liable for injury or property other than the bow itself. Lakota Archery reserves the right to replace defective parts according to availability with compatible replacement parts.
- If bow shows signs of misuse, alteration, or mishandling this warranty will be void. Use of arrows weighing less than five (5) grains per pound of draw weight is considered misuse and will void this warranty.
- Claimant must be the original purchaser. This warranty is not transferable.
- All returns to Lakota Archery Inc. must be pre authorized. Owner must contact Lakota Archery, Inc. at (937) 376-9343 prior to shipping in order to obtain a Return Authorization number.
- All accessory items must be removed from the bow prior to shipping. Lakota Archery, Inc. will not be responsible for damage or loss of any accessory item left on the bow.
- Warranty is not effective unless a copy of the dated sales receipt accompanies the bow.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
After acquiring a Return Authorization number, send bow to:
Lakota Industries, Inc
1330 Burnett Drive, Suite F
Xenia, Ohio 45385
This policy is subject to change and/or cancellation at the discretion of Lakota Archery, Inc.
Contact the Webmaster
Copyright Lakota Industries 2005